Saturday, June 28, 2008

a delorean would be nice

here is your jealousy so check out these writing skills on my awesome b-log

I went to see the wedding last night. While i was there i saw joey who played in the band fusco while i was in ftl. He has joined a new band called don't wake aislin. Watching him play last night made me wish that i was playing again on big stages in front of small crowds that sang back the lyrics and watched my fingers move over the neck of my 5 string. The only thing is that the music we played would have been awesome 15 years ago and if we were from southern california. So i need a delorean with a working flux capacitor so i can go back in time to be wicked good at punk rawk.

But, thats ok i don't need to be good at punk rawk. I have all that i need and the One who would make me good took it all away. Which i am greatful because i know i wouldn't be any where as close to Him as i am now and definatley not on the road to being as close as i want to be.

2 comments:

wiffleball_legend said...

a delorean would be nice. but if yourself then saw yourself now it would end the whole time/space continueum and then you would never had aria. so just keep on rockin' in the free world, what God wants you rock to.

Unknown said...

I'm still very jealous!!!